Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Welcome To the Den...of iniquity

Hi I started this Blog mostly for 2 reasons,...first so that I could get the word out about my activities at the Harbourview Weekend Market located on Canal Street in Dartmouth Nova Scotia where I can be found every Saturday and Sunday from 9am until 4pm selling everyting from Magic:TG packs and singles and various action figures to dashboard monks on a spring! All that and one of the largest selections of boardgames in metro and at prices you can't beat! I can also be found selling more "Collectible" items as well as MTG card alters on Ebay under the username Bleedingted Here.

My second primary reason for starting this blog is to discuss the hobby of MTG Card Alteration and to that end I will be in the coming weeks I will be posting tutorials as well as new artworks as i come up with them. I may just also sneak in a post here and there of some of my other artwork.

Finally I will leave you with a recent Photoshop I did as a kind of commentary on the just announced purchase of Marvel Comics by Disney...

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment